Friday, January 11, 2013

Algebra, the second time around

Is there anyone out there having to relearn Algebra to help their son or daughter in school?? It's so funny that, when I'm working with Michael on these problems, I don't remember ever having done this in my life. This is despite the fact that I did take at least Algebra I in high school before I changed to the business track of study. So yesterday we had a private study hall with his teacher online and more lights went off in my brain and I think I'm back on the road to understanding how to help him. Meanwhile, the 17th is our last day of the semester for work to be turned in and then we have finals week. I'm looking forward to the break between semesters more than Michael is!

Hopefully today is the day that we learn the target time when we will be moving to Belgium. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment